As a homeowner, you know what a substantial investment a home is. It makes sense to protect your investment with homeowners insurance.
HOMEOWNERS PRIMARY COVERAGES:
The homeowners’ policy provides possible protection for the following:
- Your home and garage.
- Other structures on an insured premises such as a permanent utility shed or an in-ground swimming pool.
- Your personal property such as furniture, clothing and appliances.
- Additional living expenses you may incur, over your usual expenses, when your home is uninhabitable because of a covered loss.
- Liability for lawsuits arising from bodily injury, personal injury or property damage as well as the cost of legal defense.
- Medical payments which may be necessary because of injuries suffered by others, either on your premises or by your actions.
In addition, the policy may also cover:
- Trees, shrubs, plants
- Damage to property of others
- Refrigerated property
- Watercraft liability for most boats
- Rekeying of locks
- Tree debris removal
- Power interruption
- Credit cards and fund transfer cards
- Arson reward
- Check forgery
- Heating fuel damage
There are several premium advantages available to you if your home qualifies. These are available in most states. Call either of our location today, or click the, “get a quote” icon to submit a quote request.
Personal Property Checklist
Pre-planning can resolve the issues of not remembering what you really have, after the devastating loss of a home due to a fire. Download, or print this Personal Property Checklist, so you can keep track of your belongings.